Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

Mystery snail eggs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saint_felony
The Turtle Whisperer
saint_felony

Mystery snail eggs. Empty
PostSubject: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:27 pm

I mostly have apples and some trapdoors in the ponds, and the apples breed like mad with no work whatsoever.

I got a few mysteries a little while back, for one of the planted tanks, and they've just started laying eggs.
Are they just as easy as the Apples (as in ignore 'em and end up with 4000) or should I move the eggs into something else?

Wasn't it you Mike that was breeding them?
Back to top Go down
Mike D
DIY Guy
Mike D

Male Posts : 1842

Humor : You can't offend me

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh yea I have a TON of them! Just like the apples ignore them and end up with 4000. I also have 4000 ram shells as well
Back to top Go down
SBL
SBL

Male Posts : 413

Favorite Fish : Right now, any fish I own.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 pm

I want Ramhorns but, I don't fel like paying $1 for 10 in a shop thats over run wit 'em
Back to top Go down
saint_felony
The Turtle Whisperer
saint_felony

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 am

Yeesh. I've never heard of anyone charging for ramhorns.

I wish you had posted this like a week or two ago, I'd have saved you a crapton, a metric crapton even, of them out of the outside plant tubs.
Back to top Go down
SBL
SBL

Male Posts : 413

Favorite Fish : Right now, any fish I own.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

They has a ton but, one of the ladies was nice, so she gave me 3 Malaysian Trumpets, she slipped them in with my Duckweed
Back to top Go down
saint_felony
The Turtle Whisperer
saint_felony

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

With the trumpets you'll hardly ever see them but in a few months you'll have hundreds in the gravel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery snail eggs.   Mystery snail eggs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery snail eggs.
Page 1 of 1