Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rsnprocess
rsnprocess

Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" Empty
PostSubject: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 am

This was a first. I hope they were just playing. Hillie kept landing on plec; plec didn't hurry to get away. Pec would just wiggle around, but the whole time they stayed in a small area of the tank. I suppose hillie could have been just asserting dominance, too. I don't think they would ever hurt each other, do you?
Back to top Go down
dirtydawg10
Global Moderator
dirtydawg10

Male Posts : 3098

Favorite Fish : Severum

PostSubject: Re: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 am

Not really sure what to tell you. It could be innocent or it could be eating slimecoat of the other fish. I would keep a close eye on them just in case. Have you been noticing this behavior still, since this post?
Back to top Go down
rsnprocess
rsnprocess

PostSubject: Re: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

No; haven't seen it again.
Back to top Go down
dirtydawg10
Global Moderator
dirtydawg10

Male Posts : 3098

Favorite Fish : Severum

PostSubject: Re: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

Probably just harmless then.
Back to top Go down
rsnprocess
rsnprocess

PostSubject: Re: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"   Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Did I just witness my hillstreamloach "playing with my LF BN pleco?"
Page 1 of 1