Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

words of wisdom from a great American

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwarf cichlids in Tucson
dwarf cichlids in Tucson

Favorite Fish : Apitogramas as well as South American Dwarf cichlids cory cats and tetras discus and angelfish

words of wisdom from a great American Empty
PostSubject: words of wisdom from a great American   words of wisdom from a great American EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:32 pm

I am not going to get the sope box out but I am going to let some one esle do it for a change Mr Charlie Daniels I have a lot of repect for the man not only for his music but her speaks his mind as I do and he says things that every american should tak the time to read go to his web stie www. charlie daniels .com and click on to sopebox he talks about a lot of things the lateset is about Bin Laden its tilted let the word go forth. I woule also like to let you know the govrement has indited the peice of trash that shot and killed border patrol agent Brian Terry it a real shame it tokk them 6 months to do it of course this peice of trash says he did not pull the trigger I saty who cares he shot at a U S FEDRAL AGENT I PERSONALLY HOPE THEY PUT HIS ASS IN PIRSON FOR THE REST OF HIS WROTHLESS LIFE BECAUSE THAT WHAT THE MEXICANS WOULD HAVE DONE IF AMERICAN HAD ONE THE SAME THING AND MORE THEN LIKELY WITH OUT GOING TO COURT.GOD BLESS AND GOD BLESS THE U S OF A :usa: :usa: :usa: :veteran:
Back to top Go down

words of wisdom from a great American
Page 1 of 1