Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

FS or Trade ...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    harlie_honey
    harlie_honey

Female Posts : 145

Humor : sometimes
    Favorite Fish : All of them ... if it swims!
    My New JD's are at the top of them though

FS or Trade ... Empty
    PostSubject: FS or Trade ...   FS or Trade ... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 pm

I got a bunch of what were supposed to be Ivory Mystery/Apple Snails. Wanted to make sure I got both sexes so I have 15 extras to get moved out. You need both sexes to breed these guys, (& gals) they are the Pomacea Bridgesii. Their shells are more Jadeish-Tan/Pearl looking to me, otherwise they look just like the Ivory, white foot, white body & redish pink eyes.
    They are over nickle sized but just under quarter & will grow to golfball size when full grown. Will not eat your live plants, only dead & decaying plant matter, algae, & wasted fish foods, etc. Easily controlled population as they lay the egg clutches above the water line so if you don't want them, you have roughly 2 weeks to get it out of your tank before it hatches. Also with their small size, fish will eat them.
    Shipping will be Priority 3-4 days, $7 Flat (US ONLY) & $2 per snail.
    If you want me to send it Express Mail, send me your zip code & the amount of Snails you want for pricing.
    If you want 1/2 of them ... 7 = $20 or BO (shipped Priority)
    If you want them all ... 15 = $30 or BO (shipped Priority)
    I will also consider trades of equal value, especially different types of plants.

FS or Trade ... Ivory_11

FS or Trade ... Ivory_13
    Sorry this one is sideways

FS or Trade ... Ivory_14

FS or Trade ... Ivory_15

Post here or PM me if interested.
    Thank You!!!

flower
    Back to top Go down

FS or Trade ...
    Page 1 of 1