Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery

cichlids for sale with shipping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpa
Master Profiler
Grumpa

Male Posts : 1220

Humor : Not often
Favorite Fish : tanganikian

cichlids for sale with shipping Empty
PostSubject: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

if anyone would like some dimidiachromis commpressiceps ,christmas fulu ,blue dolphins or some electric blue ahlis let me know. i ship. also each are atleast 3/4 inch to 1 1/2 inches in length usps express shipping is usually 35 to 40 dollars and all styrofoam boxes and heat packs and such are included free .just drop me a line if interested. all fish are 2 bucks with extras thrown in each shipment.
Back to top Go down
CichlidsRool
FWM Vendor
CichlidsRool

Male Posts : 85

Favorite Fish : All African Cichlid's.

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am

i will let you know bro!!! soon i am going to have more room,that means more tank;;;; :Thumbs:
Back to top Go down
CichlidsRool
FWM Vendor
CichlidsRool

Male Posts : 85

Favorite Fish : All African Cichlid's.

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 am

detroitfish wrote:
if anyone would like some dimidiachromis commpressiceps ,christmas fulu ,blue dolphins or some electric blue ahlis let me know. i ship. also each are atleast 3/4 inch to 1 1/2 inches in length usps express shipping is usually 35 to 40 dollars and all styrofoam boxes and heat packs and such are included free .just drop me a line if interested. all fish are 2 bucks with extras thrown in each shipment.

wazzzz up bro!!!!! long time no talk how are you!!!!!how many fulu's do you have??? how much for all your fish??????????/
Back to top Go down
Brisch
The Pleco Princess
Brisch

Female Posts : 185

Favorite Fish : Betta Splendens, All Apistogramma

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:17 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG...... I want christmas fulu
Back to top Go down
Grumpa
Master Profiler
Grumpa

Male Posts : 1220

Humor : Not often
Favorite Fish : tanganikian

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm

This is a old post Brisch. They are all gone.
Back to top Go down
Brisch
The Pleco Princess
Brisch

Female Posts : 185

Favorite Fish : Betta Splendens, All Apistogramma

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 am

:mstak:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cichlids for sale with shipping   cichlids for sale with shipping Empty

Back to top Go down

cichlids for sale with shipping
Page 1 of 1