Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

Guppy's, Molly's and or Platy books- anyone have any they are through with?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emogurl
emogurl

Humor : If it can go wrong, I am the one that it will go wrong to. Thankfully I am fully aware of that and am prepared and laugh it off the best I can.
Favorite Fish : Dano's, Tetra's and sharks though I have to wait until I have room for a 250- gallon tank plus in my room for my sharks as I want 6 bala sharks, live plants snail or two, and an algae eater and pleco once I stop killing them.

Guppy's, Molly's and or Platy  books- anyone have any they are through with? Empty
PostSubject: Guppy's, Molly's and or Platy books- anyone have any they are through with?   Guppy's, Molly's and or Platy  books- anyone have any they are through with? EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:56 pm

If anyone has any Guppy, Molly and or Platy books they are no longer using and would be willing to be part of the pay it forward program I would gladly pay it forward in some form. I am working with the union mission, the and will be working with the animal shelter after that, and soon with the juvinille diabetes foudation here locally hopefully. Not for sure on the last one as I do have several charities I am trying to fit in this year. As Well as making sure I read to the under privilaged.

Cheryl Allen bounce
Back to top Go down

Guppy's, Molly's and or Platy books- anyone have any they are through with?
Page 1 of 1