Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery

Hundreds of em!

Go down 
+5
Wyomingite
1nevrkwitz
saint_felony
dirtydawg10
Mike D
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mike D
DIY Guy
Mike D

Male Posts : 1842

Humor : You can't offend me

Hundreds of em! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of em!   Hundreds of em! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:22 am

So today I noticed that the fry are to big to be sucked up by my siphon. This is a problem because that was how I was going to move them to a different tank. Should I move the parents into a new tank until I sell all of the fry or should I leave everyone in the tank?
Back to top Go down
dirtydawg10
Global Moderator
dirtydawg10

Male Posts : 3098

Favorite Fish : Severum

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of em!   Hundreds of em! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 am

Very cool, Mike! The fry look big enough to be netted out now so that shouldn't be a problem. I have had better luck raising the fry when the parents aren't around.
Back to top Go down
Mike D
DIY Guy
Mike D

Male Posts : 1842

Humor : You can't offend me

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of em!   Hundreds of em! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm

The parents still guard them and the fry arn't bothering the parents. The fry are starting to eat blood worms now and when I toss in cichlid sinking bio food they go after that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of em!   Hundreds of em! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of em!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freshwater Madness :: Cichlid Enthusiast Madness :: New world Cichlids :: Central American Cichlids-
Jump to: