Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

are all puffers SOB's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brisch
The Pleco Princess
Brisch

Female Posts : 185

Favorite Fish : Betta Splendens, All Apistogramma

are all puffers SOB's? Empty
PostSubject: are all puffers SOB's?   are all puffers SOB's? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

I have a dwarf puffer who is a sweet heart, I know its a she. I bought her a male and he was an SOB so I returned him to the petstore. I want to know if anyone has had any dealings with amazon puffers? I want to get one but not if it has to be housed in its own tank.
Back to top Go down
saint_felony
The Turtle Whisperer
saint_felony

PostSubject: Re: are all puffers SOB's?   are all puffers SOB's? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm

In my experience every puffer that's ever been here has been a raging douche and needed to be kept alone.

I have seen saltwater porcupine puffers being housed together, both a few juvies and another tank had two adults, and they seemed to get along fine. The two adults were both hand tame, and would eat out of your hand so they may not be the best examples as far as them realistically getting along.
Back to top Go down
rich311k
rich311k

Humor : I have none.
Favorite Fish : Angels and Blue Rams

PostSubject: Re: are all puffers SOB's?   are all puffers SOB's? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Puffers need species tanks and even then carefully chosen tank mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are all puffers SOB's?   are all puffers SOB's? Empty

Back to top Go down

are all puffers SOB's?
Page 1 of 1