Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery

Wild Type Angelfish juves FS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteGloveAquatics
WhiteGloveAquatics

Male Posts : 134

Humor : raunchy and mean
Favorite Fish : Discus,Rams,Angels,Dwarf cichlids,tetras oh and flathead catfish

Wild Type Angelfish juves FS Empty
PostSubject: Wild Type Angelfish juves FS   Wild Type Angelfish juves FS EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm

hello all

I am cleaning out the grow out tank

$3/ ea or if you want a good amount PM me and we can work out deals for quantity.

I figure pics are worth 1k words but videos can get you divorced(ZING!) seriously though, the video speaks for itself, pics dont show character.

All fish are located in a basement in Dundee,Il I am 25 minutes from Ohare airport so air cargo is no big deal

Raised in pure RO water @5.8 ph, very aggressive, very hungry, very active, very healthy. All raised on hikari BBS,rotifers,daphnia,bloodworms. Flakes are kens(veggie,color,angelfish,beefheart,egg).

Thank you for looking.
I have 150+ rep on ebay in the good catergory. You wont be disappointed.

I am taking preorders for about 300 more that are at the 2 week mark.

* BNP fry are NOT FOR SALE*(but can get you in contact with the breeder NABOB MOB on aquabid, he is a real life buddy of mine)
Back to top Go down

Wild Type Angelfish juves FS
Page 1 of 1