Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

My Severum Fry

Go down 
+3
Wyomingite
1nevrkwitz
dirtydawg10
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dirtydawg10
Global Moderator
dirtydawg10

Male Posts : 3098

Favorite Fish : Severum

My Severum Fry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Severum Fry   My Severum Fry - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Big Severum Fan wrote:
In a few months I get the tank. I bought it used and the person I bought it from is still using it. So I'll wait until March and then let you know!

Dude...you just said a few posts ago that you have a tank waiting for them and that you have it cycling. I'm not sure what to believe now. Maybe people on here would be a little more trusting of you if you cut out the BS and start telling the truth. I know you are a teenager and are excited to see new fish but you need to rethink some of your actions before you make them.

We have all made our share of tank stocking mistakes but the only way to learn from that is to own up to it and stop making up stories. Unfortunately my trust in you is diminishing quickly.

Last edited by dirtydawg10 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saint_felony
The Turtle Whisperer
saint_felony

My Severum Fry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Severum Fry   My Severum Fry - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Checked online, and mentioned it to dude that runs a fish store, (since he called while I was looking) Eclipse does not now nor have they ever made a 60 that he's ever seen for sale.

Again, not saying such a thing doesn't exist as there are a lot of custom built tanks out there, but until I see pictures, (and pictures with a tape measure for size) I'm calling bullshit.
Back to top Go down

My Severum Fry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2