Freshwater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesLog inFWMadnessGallery
Similar topics

PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwarf cichlids in Tucson
dwarf cichlids in Tucson

Favorite Fish : Apitogramas as well as South American Dwarf cichlids cory cats and tetras discus and angelfish

PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2 Empty
PostSubject: PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2   PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

I am going to do this one more time I am beyond mad at the goverment in Washington DC. OBAMA HAS SLAPPED the state of Arizona in the face its clear he does not give a dam about my state all he cares about is the laws that he wants passed like the health care bill that he forced feed us. He sent 5 of his people out here to met with gov Brewer his plain is to send 550 nat guard tropps to the border I am sorry but that is like trying to fight a wild fire with a garden hose we NEED HELP and now.I am so sick of the press not saying anything about the rancher that was muderd in Macrh this man was shot at point blank range he and his family has raised cattle here for close to a 100 years and Mr Bob Krenitz never hurt anyone he helped borber crosser all the time .I would like all of you to please research this the facts are there for those who care to look. aAso sevral of the police departement along the border have been theatened by the drug runners and told to stop makeing drug arrest or they and there familys will be gunned down.As a former policemen my self that job is stressful enough with out haveing to worry about ones familys safety as well. I also ask that you contact your repersitive in Washington and ask them to vote for sending the boder states more hlep secureing the border. Thank you and please rember to support out troops and have a safe 4th of July DWARF CICHLIDS IN TUCSON :usa: :veteran:
Back to top Go down
WhiteGloveAquatics
WhiteGloveAquatics

Male Posts : 134

Humor : raunchy and mean
Favorite Fish : Discus,Rams,Angels,Dwarf cichlids,tetras oh and flathead catfish

PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2   PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm

His actions are 100% unconstitutional and arizona should sack up and sue the federal government for tyranny.
Back to top Go down

PROTECT OUR BORDER PART 2
Page 1 of 1